Employee Benefits Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Employee Benefits Information
One of the most significant benefits of being a full-time employee is being eligible for group benefits, including group health insurance. Having the ability for your benefits to take care of some of the costs associated with your health care can help provide ease of mind. At Commercial Coverage, Inc., we want to help you understand the benefits most often offered
What Benefits Are Available To Offer to Employees?
There are several types of group benefits you can offer to your employees. Check out the following coverages and reach out to an agent for more information:
Life, accident insurance and disability plans
- Workers’ compensation
- Flexible spending account
- Basic and supplemental life
- Business travel
401(k) savings plans (often includes company matching)
Why Are Health Insurance and Benefits Important to Employees?
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Paid holidays
- Vacation days
- Sick and bereavement days
- Can improve attendance. When your employees are healthy, they are more present and productive.
- Increases retention and attraction. Employees are more likely to stay with a company that offers valuable benefits that are cheaper than obtaining them individually. Plus, having an attractive benefits package can be a differentiator when you’re trying to attract top talent.
- Boosts employee satisfaction. When workers feel valued by their job through benefits, they’re more likely to be satisfied with their workplace.
- Saves money. By offering your employees group health insurance, you are ultimately helping them save thousands of dollars per year.
Get Started With Group Benefits
Group benefits offer several perks to your employees that improve their overall experience in the workplace and at home. To get started with coverage, reach out to a Commercial Coverage, Inc. agent today.